This article is a continuation of our positive medicine episodes; we are looking this time at epilepsy and epileptoid seizures in the frame of German New Medicine principles:
- All diseases are triggered by a shocking psychological conflict, also called Dirk Hamer Syndrome (DHS);
- DHS is generating a brain oedema called “Hamersche Heard” (HH). Brain oedema is located on a specific brain area, which is pre-determined by the conflict content and ontogenetic evolution of all our organs;
- When the DHS conflict is active, conflict active phase (ca-phase), the brain oedema is accumulating fluid and thus the signals transmitted to that corresponding organ are triggering a cellular reaction to help solve the DHS conflict. This can be a cell growth (proliferation, carcinoma) to increase the organ volume and enhance thus its function; it can be a necrosis or ulcer, which is a cell loss or an organic function impairment, like diabetes, paralysis, etc. This ca-phase is a sympathetic dominant phase, characterized by insomnia, cold hands and feet, psychological instability;
- When the conflict resolution occurred a new phase called conflict-lysis phase (pcl-phase) immediately is being activated. During this phase the liquid from HH is knocked out, brain oedema regresses and the diseased organ is going in a healing phase. During this phase there is a moment when the original DHS conflict is revived with high intensity for a very short time and this is manifesting as an epilepsy crisis. With the exception of a motoric or sensorial paralysis, the epilepsy crisis is only similar to an epileptic seizure and therefore called epileptoid crisis; it does not manifest with motoric blockages, spasms, cramps, biting tongue, etc. This pcl-phase is parasympathetic dominant, characterized by long period of sleep, tiredness, warm hands and feet, calm and relaxed.
Epilepsy is not to be seen as a separate continuous disease; as in case of frequent epileptic seizures, epilepsy is a chronic recurrent “salvation – healing history constellation”. Epileptic seizure is a tonic-clonic seizure at the low point of vagotonia (parasympathetic dominated healing phase) after a motoric conflict. Such a motoric conflict is always a serious conflict experience preceded by a DHS conflict shock.
For all motoric or sensorial paralysis conflicts an important role plays the left and right-handedness of the persons concerned:
- With right-handed persons the motoric paralysis affects all the muscles of the right side and this has always to do with mates or partners; all muscles left sided relate to children-mother conflicts. For left-handers (s) everything is reversed.
- In bilateral paralysis muscles right and left side located have been involved in the DHS conflict, at least on the mental and/or emotional level.
The specific DHS conflict content is the conflictive fear of not being able to escape or dodge. A small child suffered at an inoculation a motoric conflict when his mother wrapped him into a towel and hold him “tied”.
Every muscle and every muscle group have their own specific DHS conflict: for example with the extensor side of the leg the patient abuts the right-handed partner away; with the flexor leg muscles, the subject is embracing his partner. The intensity of the motoric conflict determines the motoric paralysis intensity; as long as there is a DHS conflict activity the brain does not generate a motoric signal to those specific muscles. It may affect individual muscles, groups of muscles or entire limbs.
The greater danger is always when the patient usually has a second motoric conflict through the diagnostic shock – mainly the legs – suffer because they are told that they would be potentially life confined to a wheelchair; for example in the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis (MS). From this conflict the patient may never get healthy again.
Children who are born with a paralysis have suffered a heavy intrauterine DHS conflict which has blocked their motoric center. By far the most common embryonic DHS conflict is that of a “circular saw”.We humans have the same innate codes like animals. We live for millions of years in the same Earth zones like the lion or other predators. The roar of the lion is an alarm signal for us humans. This is innate and even the embryo already recognizes the roar of the lion as a threat. Our “circular saw” mimics roughly the roar and hiss of a predator. The pregnant mother has now largely lost in our civilization her instincts. She introduces herself unsuspectingly beside a running saw and sawed even herself, not realizing that her embryo/child sense this in a terrible panic; the baby perceives this signal as “his mother and himself are going to be eaten in the next moment. And thus we see after the birth of that embryo a motoric and/or sensorial paralysis, or both combined. Our brain has this civilization “circular saw” sounds just not in the program and therefore it associates these with the sound and the risks that are pre-recorded in our brain based on our phylogenetic adaptations.
The DHS conflict is always the beginning of the conflict active phase and also the beginning of each disease. It is therefore important to always return to the DHS when a healing process should be triggered. Each disease manifest with a conflict active phase (ca-phase) and a conflict-lysis phase (pcl-phase). Each pcl-phase has, unless it is interrupted by a conflict active relapse, an epileptic or epileptoid crisis at the lowest point of vagotonia.
The epileptic seizure or the so-called “epileptoidic crisis” is a short time pronounced and dramatic reviving of a motoric or sensorial conflict, always manifested as a cerebral edema (called “hamersche heard” = HH). The epileptic or epileptoid crisis means that the edema stopped growing and the organism itself is again auto-regulating. The motoric functionality during pcl-phase (healing phase) is temporarily seemingly worse. In addition uncontrolled convulsions set. It always comes to an epileptic seizure with muscle cramps. Such cortical epileptic crises stemming from a HH in the cortex may be extended to the entire cortex and cause tonic-clonic convulsions with biting of the tongue, foaming at the mouth, etc.
By its very nature the epileptic seizure or epileptoid crisis is a shock adjustment of the organism, which will attempt to squeeze out the intra- and perifocal brain edema (HH); otherwise the corresponding brain relay center(s) would emerge to an excessive edema, which means that the motoric function is not guaranteed anymore. It is the turning point for renormalisation, a decorated by nature quasi physiological and obbligato conflict relapse in the middle of the healing phase.
The patient experiences during this epileptic crisis in fast motion his entire biological DHS conflict and conflict-active phase. That brain edema is being pressed out and the renormalization occurs usually with a strong diuresis phase (fluid elimination). From now on the organism strives back to normalization, i.e. after this epileptic crisis the muscle innervation returns slowly to normal.
The old idea that during these seizures the brain cells would be destroyed is erroneous. The major worries are related to the increasingly scarred brain tissue. Our brain surgeons will try to operate out the brain edema what usually leads to an irreparable motoric centers damage and thus to a permanent paralysis of the affected muscle groups.
If a patient has two motoric conflicts on each of the two hemispheres, then he is not only in aschizophrenic constellation, but he also has a motorized madness; i.e. he often has a tick and he always makes a certain movement and this has to do with the conflict repetition. The patient is committing certain seemingly meaningless motoric action(s) which we can understand if we know both DHS conflicts.
Basically all diseases manifest with an epileptoid crisis during the pcl-phase. Epileptoid means in this case “epilepsy similar”. An epileptoid crisis does not usually manifest with tonic-clonic seizures, as in the specific epileptic motoric conflicts. Nature has developed over millions of years the state of shock and its specific therapy. Each disease has its very specific pcl-phase healing symptoms that are running along with the DHS conflict resolution. This brief phase of the transition point or the onset of counter-regulation we call epileptoid crisis.
The pcl-phase involves the physician care far more than the ca-phase. The epileptic or epileptoid crisis is in many cortical cerebral conflicts the most dangerous moment in the history of biological conflict, for example, myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, pneumonic lysis, absence after separation conflict etc. Your preventive slowdown of the initial DHL conflict is therefore crucial.
Read more such articles, visit us at http://www.lyranara.com/positive-medicines/